Welcome to Adams' Castle! I'm officially up and running and I'm finally blogging. It will be my duty to keep the blog running while Chris is at law school. The main purpose of the blog is to allow relatives and friends to see what is going on in the Adams' family, which basically means that this blog will most;y consist of pictures of Reagan. And being true to form here are some pictures of Reagan that we took during our time in Southern California.



5 comments:
Yeah!!! How fun! Let me know if you have any questions! Very Cute pictures of Reagan
It will be great to hear from you Stacy (not that Chris's narrative isn't scintillating). Great pictures of Reagan. It snowed here on Sunday. Gone now. Hope you are all well. Lisa and gang
Checking
My first comment--I was just checking to see if I could leave comments on your blog.
I'll see if this works.
Great---So here goes. Beautiful pictures of Reagan. I should have added a strap to the rocking chair to hold her in, anyhow she looks so cute sitting there. You are doing a great job, Stacy. Keep those pictures rolling.
Post a Comment