
It's true! Baby number two is on the way and will arrive late August. (Most likely early September if this baby is anything like Reagan.) I'm about 12 weeks pregnant right now. We are very excited and I feel really good. I have so much love for this new little baby already. The first two pictures are a side view of the baby with the head on the left side and little feet up in the air to the right. You can also see a tiny baby hand in front of the face, its looks like it is sticking out from the head. The last picture is a close up of the profile of the babies face. So cute! We love you all!



1 comment:
Thanks soo much for the pictures!!! We are so excited! I look on a pregnancy calendar everyweek to see what this little one is doing. It's going to be so fun having all these little cousins close together =).
Post a Comment