Happy Birthday Chris!! Big 'ol 26, aye? See yah soon!
I'M CONFUSED!!!! iS THIS a picture of Marie holding Chris when he was a year old?
Happy Birthday Big Guy! You haven't changed a bit. Many many happy returns from your kin in Omaha.
Sorry. That was the only picture I had of Chris when he was a baby. I thought it would be cute to put a picture of him as a baby and then a picture of him now with his baby. Sorry for the confusion.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris!! Big 'ol 26, aye? See yah soon!
I'M CONFUSED!!!! iS THIS a picture of Marie holding Chris when he was a year old?
Happy Birthday Big Guy! You haven't changed a bit. Many many happy returns from your kin in Omaha.
Sorry. That was the only picture I had of Chris when he was a baby. I thought it would be cute to put a picture of him as a baby and then a picture of him now with his baby. Sorry for the confusion.
Post a Comment