Wow! It's amazing what a year will do. She's the cutest chicken I've ever seen!
It is crazy how much they change! Sounds like some great halloween costumes =)
Stacy, I have those picture you took on our camera. If you wanna give me your email and I can email them to you! It was great seeing you guys last weekend!!!
Hey Kelda, If you could, please email me at adamsc@uchastings.edu. Thanks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! It's amazing what a year will do. She's the cutest chicken I've ever seen!
It is crazy how much they change! Sounds like some great halloween costumes =)
Stacy, I have those picture you took on our camera. If you wanna give me your email and I can email them to you! It was great seeing you guys last weekend!!!
Hey Kelda, If you could, please email me at adamsc@uchastings.edu. Thanks.
Post a Comment