Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

The Adams family had such a great Thanksgiving break. We spent a week down South staying in Camarillo and Oak Park. Here is a quick summary of what we did followed by some pictures: On Monday, November 24, we went to the new Thousand Oaks mall and had hamburger/hot dog night in Oak Park; On Tuesday, Stacy watched Twilight, again, and I went to see Annie's state volleyball match in Bakersfield; On Wednesday, I played basketball and volleyball with the family, and had pizza in Oak Park; On Thursday, we had the great 2008 Turkey Bowl (see pics below), and had Thanksgiving dinner; On Friday, we had the Adams' Thanksgiving Olympics (see pics at www.dustinandchelsea.blogspot.com), went to Oxnard to visit family, and saw some high school friends at BJs; On Saturday, I played some basketball with friends, and then had dinner with the Fenns; On Sunday, we went on a hike; and On Monday, we drove back to Walnut Creek. Sorry for the long list, but we were busy.










1 comment:

Chelsea F. said...

love the new music- especially the mad world song.

Castle