Moe: 9 points (Steelers)
Marie: 8 points
Chris W.: 8 points
Scot: 7 points (Steelers)
Cameron: 7 points (Cardinals)
Carole: 6 Points
Chelsea: 6 points
Kelda: 5 points
Kelda: 5 points
Micah: 4 points
Chris A: 4 points
Annie: 4 points
Stacy: 4 points
Jake: 3 points
John: 3 points
Allen: 3 points
Dustin: 2 points
So if the Steelers win the final result would be 1. Moe, 2. Scot, and 3. Chris W. and Marie. If the Cardinals win the final result would be 1. Cameron, 2. Moe, and 3. Chris W. and Marie.



5 comments:
Poor Ravens! There is always next year! Thanks for doing the football predictions, It was fun, even though I did really bad.
I actually did better than I thought. Next year I'm going to use my ESP and embarass everybody =).
I was so sure I was gonna win it all! haha oh well. Maybe Cameron will!
Cardinals will bring me everlasting glory! You will all remember this for the rest of your lives!
Post a Comment