Friday, June 12, 2009

Adams Family Update: June 2nd to June 12

Here is a quick update on what we've been up to:

I've been going to my bar prep classes six days a week. And Stacy and the kids have been keeping busy by going to the park and being involved in community activities specifically designed for kids.

The Adams family has teamed up with the Brown family to make an awesome co-ed volleyball team. On June 3rd, we won our first game of the season. On June 4th, we celebrated my birthday by having Wood Ranch at my parents' house, and watching the Lakers beat the Magic in game one of the NBA finals. For my actual birthday, June 5th (I turned 28), my mom watched the kids, and Stacy and I went to Claim Jumper. Afterwards, we had a mini-disc golf tournament with my family, and played cards.

On June 6th, Stacy and Reagan went to see a play of Pinocchio in Westlake, while I took Merrick to watch a little league baseball game down the street from our house. He watched for a couple of innings, and didn't complain once. So far he throws everything left-handed, so I'm hoping he can be a left-hand specialist in the pros someday. At night, Stacy's mom watched the kids, and we went with my family to see Joel McHale do stand-up at the Wiltern in LA. He was very funny, and had a lot of great jokes about marriage and raising kids. After the show, we had dinner at Jerry's Deli in the Valley.

On June 7th, we watched he Lakers win game two at the house in Santa Rosa. The last couple of days we've been hanging around the house, and I've been trying to relax after a full day of studying. Tonight, I have my first softball game of the season. Tomorrow, I will be driving to San Diego play in an Aussie Football game against the San Diego Lions. We don't have that many pictures, because we broke our second camera in the past two years, and I refuse to buy a new one. Thankfully, Kelda took some beautiful pictures (check out her blog at http://www.keldaadamsphotography.com/)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for posting honey! Your amazing.
Love you!

Dotgranny said...

I left a comment on Kelda's blog but I will also post one here.
Beautiful picture done by Kelda.
Love the ones of the children and especially I love the ones of Stacy. She looks so beautiful and so youthful. Pregancy brings out her beauty.
Love grandma

LeChem Fam said...

You guys those are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! We miss you guys so much, hope your having a little fun!

Whitney said...

We hope you guys are doing well! It's not too long before this next little one arrives, right? We can't wait to see him/her. Emmy still talks about Reagan.

Castle