Friday, June 11, 2010

Celebrations!

To celebrate Chris and Reagan's Birthday we had a Luau pool party at our house. I was actually Reagans idea, I just had to put it all together. We got some yummy food from L&L Hawaiian Bar-B-Que, and a cake from the Bread Basket in Camarillo. My mom and Nina also brought over some really delicious side dishes. We had many friends and family come and join the swimming and fun! Thank you so much to everyone that came and helped out with the party. I could not have done it without you. Happy Birthday Reagan and Chris!! I love you both so much!!



Reagan recieved alot of wonderful gifts. Thank you so much!!!




Reagan and her culturally inappropriate Luau pinata. I did not realize until the kids started hitting it, that we were encouraging them hit something that looked like a person. Sorry.

Merrick showing off his crazy batting skills!




The kids waiting in line to wack the pinata


Nana Dorothy and Isabelle


Papoo and Link







Reagan graduated form her first year of preschool on June 3rd. Her teachers put a singing program together, then party afterwards. Her school has really gone by fast! Its crazy to think that Link was only a few weeks old when she started.


Reagan and Chloe, the Super Star Singers!
Reagan with Ms. Brandi and Ms. Desiree, her preschool teachers.















5 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

That was a fun party! Still can't Reagan is 4, crazy!

Steve and Sara said...

Happy Birthday Chris & Reagan! Looks like it was a fun party!

Stacy said...

Chelsea, thank you so much for taking all these beautiul pictures! They all turned out great!

LisaK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LisaK said...

I believe that "It goes by so fast," is the most irritating phrase that a young mother can hear. HOWEVER . . . IT GOES BY SO FAST!!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your impossibly loaded schedule to post pictures of you and your beautiful babies for those of us who are unable to be with them in person.

Castle