The Adams Family is now back in Walnut Creek. Reagan and Stacy had a great week and a half hanging out with Lydia in Camarillo. I finally got down there after I finished my last final on Monday. We then spent the next couple of days hanging out with family. We saw Chelsea, Dustin, and Micah on Tuesday. We saw Grandma on Wedsnesday, and got some Tito's. We then went to the Dodgers' game on Weds. night. We got great seats, and the Dodgers won, so it was a great outing. On Thursday we hung out with Kelda and Cameron. We then drove home on Friday.



6 comments:
Reagan looks like a GREAT Dodgers fan! She looks very happy that they won and seems to be paying attention to the game...you have to teach her the important things in life, right? :) Glad Chris survived finals. It gets better, I promise!!!
Rub a dub dub
One cutie in a tub
P.s. Had a very successful and enjoyable trip to the Brown's cabin in Blue Jay yesterday with my senior friends. Arrived home in time to watch the Dodgers lose again to the Angeles. How sad. Better luck today.
All those pictures of Reagan are adorable. I'm so glad she slowed down long enough before she left here to sit on my lap and give me a big kiss.
Yippee you're back! I have really missed seeing your pictures and hearing about all that's going on at Castillo de Adams. Reagan looks so much older! Can't wait to see you all. Won't be long now.
Go Dodgers! We should go to a game together this summer! Let us know know which one you are going to.
Reagan's looks adorable in that outfit! Does she sit through the whole game?
Yeah, she sits through the whole game. However, she does like to watch the fans instead of the game.
Post a Comment