Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sunset View Cemetery



This afternoon the family went to visit some of our ancestors who are burried in El Cerrito, which is just North of Berkeley. Claude, Audene, and Judy are burried there. They are my Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother, and Great Aunt respectively. The cemetery is very beautiful; you can see all of San Francisco from its grounds.

5 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

How neat, thanks for the pictures!I love that Reagan is holding a flower.

Dotgranny said...

Glad you were able to visit Sunset Memorial Park and see where some of your ancestor,s are buried. You also have an Uncle buried in the cemetary there. His name is Dr. Malcolm H Merrill and also his wife Thelma.
Reagan looks so sweet holding that rose. Her great, great Grandma Audene would have loved that.

the youngs said...

I just found your blog! I love to see what everyone is up to! I didn't know you were prego with a boy. Congrats. When will he arrive?

Stephanie said...

Thnx for the pics. From the pics, it seems like a beautiful place!

Prior Adams said...

August 30, It is good to hear from you. How are things in the old UCLA ward? If you want you can send an email to Stacy, she would love to hear from you, stacymom@gmail.com

Castle