Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend of July 14th

We did not take any pictures but we had a very busy weekend so we thought we would share.

Friday the 13th: Stacy and Reagan met me in San Francisco to see the Dodger game. The Dodgers won 9-1. Reagan was a good girl for the most part. The Dodgers also won on Saturday and Sunday. The Dodgers have now won 11 in a row up here in SF. Coincedentally, this streak started as soon as we moved up North.

Saturday the 14th: I had an Aussie Football game in Daly City. My team, the Knights, won by a score of 88-21. Afterwards we went to Walnut Creek and hung out with a friend from Hastings, and his wife and girl.

Sunday the 15th: We went to church and taught a great lesson about the parable of the ten virgins. Stacy made sure to explain to the 8 year olds just what a virgin is. I'm expecting a few phone calls from some disgruntled parents soon. After church, my boss, Prof. Schwartz invited all of her research assistants to a BBQ in Berkeley. Despite the party being in Berkeley (smelly hippies) we had a great time.

2 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Sounds like a fun weekend...Hippies remind of that southpark guy, Cartman?

Dotgranny said...

Glad you had a nice week-end.
The Dodgers are doing great right now. Thurs. nite is Mormon nite so I hope it will be a good game. I'm not going but I'm hoping for those tat are going.
Allen said you are planning on comming for the Cobabe reception if so, I will see you then.

Castle