Friday, August 31, 2007
Not Yet
Well, my due date has come and gone. I guess he will come when he is ready. Reagan stayed in an extra eleven days so we'll give him a little more time. The doctor did schedule me to induce delivery on September 9th. Just in case he does not want to come on his own. Lets hope he comes before that because I'm kinda nervous about the induction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good Luck Stacy, Chelsea was induced with Chloe. I don't think you have anything to worry about. The only suggestion is to get the epidural right away, chelsea got hers about 2 hours too late and had to go through some contractions. I don't have anything to judge her pain by, but I think that she was fine, especially once she got the epidural. We are excited to see "the boy". Poppin, Screwt, Palpatine, Conjure, Holifax, Owen, Cray, Orgil, Vermin, Constantine, Reggie, Flore, Draco, Forsooth
Thanks for the advice. I'm excited to get the epidural this time, cause I didnt have one with Reagan. Great name suggestions.
Where is this baby?? Hehe...gotta love the overdue babies- Hope you have a GREAT birth and if there is anything you need don't hestitate to call!!!
Post a Comment