
On Saturday, August 25, 2007 the San Francisco Knights killed the Oakland Pirates in the Championship Match. This was the first time that the Knights have won a championship since the league was founded seven years ago. It is sad that the season has come to an end, but I'm looking forward to Nationals in Lousiville in October. It was great to have Dad, Stacy, and Reagan out for support.



6 comments:
Way to go, Chris. I would like to see you play. Maybe on TV???
Hehe I wish, I would first have to play for a professional in Australia and then you have to be able to get Australian Television channels
Congratulations Chris! Heard you had a great game. Good luck in Louisville!
Congratulations!! Great looking team. It took me awile to spot Christopher and then I saw sweet little Regan. I'm glad your Dad could be there for that special game.
I prayed that you would win and become a great austrailian football hero. That is amazing.
Congrats Chris. Have fun in school.
Post a Comment