Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Apologies

I'm sorry for the lack of posting on the Castle Adams Blog. We left our camera in Oak Park when we went down for Thanksgiving. Also, I'm in the midst of finals and have not had much time to do anything blogworthy. My last final is going to be on the 14th. Then we have almost a month's vacation. We have lots of plans, and look forward to seeing everyone.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Check out the other side of the story at www.chrisisaliar.blogspot.com

Prior Adams said...

Please visit said blog, but not for one second believe the frivilous allegations leveled by Dustin. See comment number one to Post number one, for the truth

Chelsea F. said...

I wish you guys wouldn't have done that. I miss seeing pictures of my little neice and nephew- oh well, at least we get see you guys soon =)!

Castle