Friday, December 07, 2007

Ward Christmas Party







On Friday, we went to the ward Christmas Party. Reagan and Merrick got to meet Santa. At least Merrick did. As you can see from the picture, Reagan wasn't that excited about Santa. However, they needed Reagan to play a sheep in the pageant, and I had to be the shepard to watch her.

5 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Haha...that last picture is great! I wonder when kids start acutally liking Santa. I can't believe Merrick's hair, it grows sooo fast! It is totally filled in on top =). Good Luck with finals, Chris and I'm 75% percent sure you're not a liar.

Marie said...

Isn't Christmas fun? You all looked fabulous!

Dustin said...

P.S. The internet doesn't lie, it is incapable of lying. People on the otherhand...

Stephanie said...

The kids look so cute! Reagan looks terrified of Santa. I'm kind of scared of the one at our local mall, there's something that's just not right with him.

Dustin said...

All past statements retracted. I like chris and his whole family.

Castle