DOWN ON THE BOARDWALK
On Wednesday, we went to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. I had not been there since I was a little kid, and Stacy had never gone before. Grandpa and Grandma Waterman used to live in Santa Cruz, so we used to go there a lot. But that was a long time ago. But I still remembered some of the rides from when I was younger. Reagan had a fun time going on all the rides-she espcially enjoyed the carousel. After the Boardwalk we went back to our hotel in Santa Cruz.
HENRY COWELL REDWOODS STATE PARK
On Thursday, we left our hotel and went to the famous Santa Cruz Diner. We then went to the Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. We went on a quick hike to a little river. We hung out at the river for a little bit, and then left to go to San Jose.
CHILDREN'S DISCOVERY MUSEUM OF SAN JOSE
After our hike, we went to the Children's Museum. Reagan and Merrick had a great time playing with all the exhibits. They especially enjoyed playing with the water works. After the museum we went to Melvin's. We then went to the Old Spaghetti Factory with Melvin, Steve, and Sara. It was fun and busy mini-vacation.



1 comment:
How fun!! Glad you guys got a mini vacation! Those places look beautiful! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment