Sunday, August 24, 2008

San Francisco Knights Win Back-to-Back Championships

The final score was: San Francisco Knights 117 San Jose Hornets 36. The Knights played a magnificent game to win back-to-back championships. I was voted the game's MVP, and was given a really cool medal. Stacy and the kids were there to cheer on their dad. After the game, the league held their awards ceremony at Fudruckers. At the end of each season the league votes for the season MVP. Melvin and I tied for second place with 15 votes a piece, and were both awarded really cool trophies. I think this was my first trophy since high school. I'm sad that the Knights' season is over, but I'm looking forward to Nationals in Colorado Springs this October.


3 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

That is one sweet trophy- I like that you are the "best and fairest". Congrats on the big win!

Dotgranny said...

What a beautiful trophy and the medals. It's like watching the olympics. Congratulations, Christopher.Nice picture of you and Stacy.
Love, Grandma

LisaK said...

Congratulations! Thatsa my nephew!!

Castle