What a terrible way to end the playoffs. The Dodgers blow a two run lead in game four, falling 3-1 to the Phillies, and couldn't come back after that. The Red Sox defy all odds and come back from being down 7 runs in game 5, only to lose in game 7. I'm glad no one in the family bet any money on the playoffs, because he or she would have lost horribly. Because no one has either the Phillies or the Rays winning the World Series, there is no chance for anyone getting more points. The final results are:
Chris: 6
Dustin: 5
Reagan: 5
Mo: 3
Chelsea: 2
Stacy: 2
Grandma: 1
Next poll will probably be the NFL playoffs. Start doing your research now.



1 comment:
Wow! I didn't do too well, I better start my research for football. Oh and I like the new background.
Post a Comment