Sunday, October 05, 2008
Camarillo visits Walnut Creek
This weekend Lydia, Mo, and Jamie visited us in Walnut Creek. Mo brought up Stacy’s old bedroom set that she used when she was a little girl. We are now using the pink and white bedroom set in Reagan’s bedroom. After setting up Reagan’s new room we went to the Lafayette reservoir. Mo and Jamie’s dog, Dakota, gave the kids a ride in their stroller. On Sunday, we went to the 49ers game at Candlestick Park. The Niners were playing the New England Patriots. Unfortunately the Niners lost, but it was a fun game. I had not been to an NFL game in a long time. The best part of the game was the halftime show. The Niners retired Steve Young’s jersey. Steve Young was one my favorite players and I figured since he was Mormon and at the game, it was ok that we were there to support our fellow Mormon brother.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's awesome you got to see a 49er game. I have to make it to a pro football game, I hope to go to a professional game in every sport in my lifetime. Look forward to seeing you guys soon- thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment