Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baseball Playoff Predictions

Alright everyone, Let's try to get some baseball predictions in. The Division Series will be worth one point each, the League winners will be worth 3 points, and the World Series Champion will be worth 5 points. I know this is short notice (the White Sox and Twins are still playing to see who goes to the playoffs), so your predictions will still be good if you get them in by Thursday Night (but try to get them in before that). I'm going to see if I can find something for a prize.

The games are as follows:

AMERICAN LEAGUE
Twins/White Sox vs. Devil Rays
Red Sox vs. Angels

NATIONAL LEAGUE
Dodgers vs. Cubs
Brewers vs. Phillies

6 comments:

Prior Adams said...

Chris A's predictions:

American League
Devil Rays
Red Sox
League Champion: Devil Rays

National League:
Cubs
Phillies
League Champion: Cubs

World Series: Cubs

I hope I'm wrongd. Go DODGERS!

Prior Adams said...

Stacy's predictions:

American League:
Twins/White Sox
Red Sox
League Champion: Red Sox

National League:
Dodgers
Brewers
League Champion: Dodgers

World Series: Dodgers

Reagan's Prediction:

American League:
Twins/White Sox
Red Sox
League Champion: Red Sox

National League:
Cubs
Phillies
League Champion: Phillies

World Series: Red Sox

Anonymous said...

Mo H.

American League
D. Rays
Angels

Angels Win

Nationa League
Dodgers
Phillies

Dodgers Win

Dodgers Win World series

Dustin said...

Chris where is your faith in the Dodgers? That is sad.

AL
Angels v. Devil Rays

Angels

NL

Cubs v. Phillies

Phillies (curse of the cubs!)

World Series: Angels

I hope this is incorrect, nothing would make me happier than a freeway series in SoCal.

Go UnderpantsGnomes!

Chelsea F. said...

My predictions:
Twins/White Sox
Angels
Champion: Angels

Dodgers
Phillies
Champion: Dodgers

World Series Champs: Dodgers

One can hope right =)?

Dotgranny said...

I'll get right to the point with only one prediction!!
DODGERS will win the world series.

Castle