skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Merrick's 1st Birthday





Merrick's birthday party was a lot of fun. Some of our friends from our ward came over to join the birthday festivities. Thank you to every one that called to wish Merrick a Happy Birthday and a special thank you to Yaya and Papoo for the really cool sports toy and cute clothes, and the special gift for Reagan, the Fenns for the really cool outfit, and Nana Dorothy for the special birthday card. Thank you everyone so much! Merrick had such a wonderful first birthday. He is growing up so fast. He is not walking on his own yet, but will walk if you hold his hand. He can also stand by himself, but will not talk a step. He is a big talker too. Most of it I dont understand, but some of his favorite words are; mama, ball, up, agua, tree, and all done. Merrick is such a funny little guy and has a very joyful presence. I cant wait to see what he will do and say next. It is so strange to say I have a two year old and a one year old. :)
3 comments:
Looks like quite the party! Chloe keep singing happy birthday to "MerMer" we also met another Merrick at the mall yesterday. Thanks for the pictures!
I can't believe he is a year old already. Those kids are so dang cute!
Happy B-day Merrick! He looks like he had a great b-day!!!
Post a Comment