We have been up to alot of fun activities this week. Everyday is something new. I got a BayArea Parent magazine that was free and it has a calender inside of different fun things to do daily in our area. So we are trying it out. But unfortunatly, I ALWAYS forget my camara, so I will just tell you about them and hopefully next week I will remember.
MONDAY- We went to story time at the Lafayette Library. The story was "Brown Bear,Brown Bear" and there was a craft after the story. Reagan did a great job glueing pictures of the animals in the order of the story. We then went to McDonald's and played in the indoor play place.
TUESDAY- We went to the Elephant Pharmacy to go to a childrens yoga class. That was a lot of fun! Reagan did the poses pretty well and Merrick just watched.
WEDNESDAY- We went to music time at out ward. There was around 20 children there and Reagan was the only girl! The teacher kept saying "poor Reagan", but she held her own and loved music class! She really loves singing and remembered the words to most of the songs after only singing them once. She would sing them randomly all day long.
Later, We had to take Merrick to the doctor for his one year well baby check. He is very healthy and weighs 21 pounds (25%) and is 31 inches long (75%). He also had to get three shots. Reagan was crying just as much as Merrick while he got the shots. She was very mad while the doctor examined him too. The doctor thought she was a very protective older sister, but I said, no she just really hates going to the doctor, even if it is not for herself. It was kinda funny.
Our schedule is limited today because Chris has to take the car, so we will just walk down to the park and play. The best part of all these activites is that they are free! (except the doctor) I will really try to remember my camera so I can take picutes of all the fun stuff we have been doing.



4 comments:
That's awesome you guys are finding neat stuff to do and it sounds like you are mastering the art of going places with two kids =)! Chloe just started a class called "Cooking up a Story" it's really fun.
Yah, it only took a year. :) Oh well, better late then never.
how fun, especially the yoga! didn't know they had that for kids! how cute!
Pictures or no, we love hearing your news. Kids yoga. I wonder what was going through Merrick's head.
Post a Comment