Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dodgers are the Division Champions

On Thursday, the Dodgers became the National League Division West Champions. The Dodgers have had a turbulent year, but thanks to Manny Ramirez the team has a chance of going far in the playoffs. Last night we went to the Dodgers and Giants' game with Melvin, Steve, and Sara. The Dodgers won 2-1. Since the Dodgers are already in the playoffs and the Giants are terrible, the game didn't mean anything. But it is always good to the watch the Dodgers. Reagan and Merrick love taking the BART train to the game. Merrick kept going, "Choo, Choo." I want everyone to wish the Dodgers good luck as they start their playoff run next week.

2 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Go Dodgers go! I've got my fingers crossed for an Angels/Dodgers world series.

Dotgranny said...

I am so excited about the Dodgers. I'll say the same as Chelsea "Go Dodgers go"
When I first looked at that picture of Reagan I thought it was Chloe. Look alike cousins.

Castle