Reagan giving Mickey and Minnie a ride in the dolly stoller.
Reagan the Super model wearing my shoes. The top picture is Reagan in a new Mod style dress I got for her at Target. I could'nt resist, its so cute!
Naptime for Merrick. That dingy looking little blankey that he has next to his face is my baby blankey that I have had since I was born. Its now his little lovie.
Love this picture! Playing together in Merrick's room.
Loooove the pictures! I think it's so funny that Reagan is not a fan of clothes, Chloe is the exact opposite she doesn't like it when I take her clothes off- she'll even wear her church shoes while she watches TV =). I can't wait to see them together!
Oh my goodness! Great pictures. Reagan, you little runway model, you. Stacy, your mother-in-law and I had a "lovie" that we were fighting over and that Grandma Carole ended up splitting in two. I can't wait 'til I get see your beautiful babies again.
Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I also love the one with the two of them together. You captured such a sweet moment. Can't wait to see all of you!
4 comments:
Great pictures! love the bottom one too! oh and the posing one of Reagan is so cute! lol looks like she isn't minding the camera too much now.
Loooove the pictures! I think it's so funny that Reagan is not a fan of clothes, Chloe is the exact opposite she doesn't like it when I take her clothes off- she'll even wear her church shoes while she watches TV =). I can't wait to see them together!
Oh my goodness! Great pictures. Reagan, you little runway model, you. Stacy, your mother-in-law and I had a "lovie" that we were fighting over and that Grandma Carole ended up splitting in two. I can't wait 'til I get see your beautiful babies again.
Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I also love the one with the two of them together. You captured such a sweet moment. Can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment