Friday, February 06, 2009

Last Weekend and Winners of the Football Predictions.

I wanted to give a quick update about what we did Super Bowl weekend. On Saturday, we went to my Ryan’s 28th birthday party at Union City. His son Jackson was there, so Reagan and Merrick played with him. There was also ping-pong, Dance Dance Revolution, Darts, and basketball. After that we went to Steve and Sara’s house in Sunnyvale. Steve and I played my new board game, Memoir 44. After that we went to In-N-Out.

For the Super Bowl we went to the president of the Golden Gate Australian Football League’s house in Concord. There were about forty people at his house, but luckily he had 8 televisions going, so no one missed out on the action. There was a chili cook-off. We didn’t participate, but Stacy made some really good salsa. The game was unbelievable. That is crazy that the last two Super Bowls have been so good. I’m not a fan of either team, but because the Steelers are the Ravens’ rivals, I had to cheer for the Cardinals.

Because the football season is over, the results of our predictions are in. Thanks to everyone that participated. And if your name is not on the winner list, keep practicing and better luck next year. I think there are some prizes for the winners, so I will let you know shortly. Congratulatsions to the winners and they are:

1. Mo
2. Scot
3. Marie and Chris W.

2 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Sounds like fun! The superbowl was an awesome game, even the girls were getting into it =).

Kelda said...

Congrats to the winners...Cameron's name should be up there :(

Castle