Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby #3

Castillo de Adams is proud to announce that a new prince or princess will be joining the royal family around August 25th, 2009. Most of you are already aware of this information, but we thought we would make it official by proclaiming it to the world-wide-web. Everything is going well with the pregnancy, and Stacy is 13 weeks along. For this pregnancy, we’re not going to find out the sex of the baby—we have baby clothes for both. So instead of coming up with just one name, we’re going to have to come up with two.

8 comments:

Gandalf said...

I like your style.

Girl name- Shenaenay

Boy name- It's a girl

Chelsea F. said...

It's a good looking baby already! Okay a Surprise baby? You are going to make us wait till August- so cruel:). Congrats again, I'm so excited for all these close cousins!

Kelda said...

so exciting! You're very patient for not finding out the sex. That'll be a fun surprise though. Was anyone else on to you? ;) congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congrats guys! Waiting till the end of the pregnancy to find out what the sex is will be so much fun!

betsey said...

Yeah for more adorable Adams Babies! We are thrilled for you and your growing family! Can't wait to see pics of him/her!

Katie Anderson said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited! How are you doing?? Where will you be next year?

Kelda said...

hey stacy, the Edward thing is on my photography blog. It's nothing exciting just dorky! lol

ABBOTTLAND said...

Congrats guys! That is awesome news. I can't believe you guys are waiting to find out. I would have to know. Having three is a little tricky to get used to, you have to tag team a lot, but it's great at the same time. Can't wait to see what names you guys pick.
~Mandy

Castle