We're back to the daily grind. I have been busy with school and Stacy has been busy with the kids. Stacy has been on the front line in the potty training wars. Hopefully her valiant efforts will prove fruitful. I have been jogging a lot with the kids to get ready for a upcoming 5k race in Catalina. It has also been raining a lot, so we haven't been getting out as much as we would like. Stacy had another checkup for her and the baby, and everything is looking good. We're very excited to come down South for spring break. We will be leaving this Saturday and staying for a week. The rain did stop for a little bit, so we went on a hike. Here are the pictures:



3 comments:
Reagan and Merrick are so cute together. I can't believe how fast your family is growing! We're looking forward to seeing you guys and I'm excited to take your pictures! =)
Cute pics, Looking forward to seeing you guys. I don't think I'm going to do so hot in the 5k though.
Good luck with the potty training. How is Reagan doing anyways?
Post a Comment