Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Hopefully You Can Read This
If you can read this that means that you've survived the Conficker virus. Here is a quick update on what we have been doing. On Friday, Reagan and I did some errands. And after that we all went to Applebees thanks to the gift cards that dad gave us for Christmas. On Saturday, I had Aussie football practice. We then had dinner at Quirky and Lorien house (they're friends from Aussie football). We provided the dinner, thanks again to dad's gift cards--we had some delicious El Pollo Loco. On Sunday, Stacy took the kids to Golden Gate Park while I participated in a fantasy baseball draft at a law school friend's house nearby. Golden Gate Park was crazy! There were thousands of people. There were people rollerskating dancing to music, a lot Frisbee players, people playing bongo drums and guitars, and an intense kickball game. Today, Stacy took the kids to Walnut Creek to do some shopping and throw money into the fountains.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Busy, busy doing alot of fun things. I like the pictures of the children, especially the one of Reagan in the beautiful flower garden.
Sounds like fun, we are thinking of coming up for your graduation- so maybe we take the kids to Golden Gate Park.
aww great pics! Merrick is looking so mature!
Post a Comment