Two of my three classes were cancelled on Thursday so I took the day off. During the day I hung out with the kids. The kids love to play one of my board games, Battleground: Crossbows & Catapults. Basically, you launch these little rocks at your opponent’s castle. Below is a picture of Reagan’s castle.
After hanging out at the apartment we went to San Francisco via the Bart. Reagan loves the Bart; she calls it “her Bart.” We went to the city so I could play in my intramural basketball game. We lost the game, but we had a very good time. Well, almost all of us had a good time. Merrick cried half time I was playing—I think he wanted to play
After hanging out at the apartment we went to San Francisco via the Bart. Reagan loves the Bart; she calls it “her Bart.” We went to the city so I could play in my intramural basketball game. We lost the game, but we had a very good time. Well, almost all of us had a good time. Merrick cried half time I was playing—I think he wanted to play
Today, Stacy had an ultrasound and the technician found out the sex of the baby—we didn’t. While she was examining the lower region of the baby, we had to close our eyes. Stacy almost buckled, but she remained strong. So the sex of the baby is still unknown, and we’re still searching for a good girl and boy name



3 comments:
ahhh you guys are crazy for not wanting to know lol. That'll be such a fun surprise when it happens though. Til then, how frustrating!! haha =)
You two are so strong. I think I would have buckled. It will be so exciting the day the baby is born.
That is a nice looking castle that Reagan built.
I can't believe you didn't find out. You guys have some amazing self-control! By the looks of the ultrasound though, it looks like a girl. :)
Post a Comment