We had a pretty quiet weekend and mostly spent it a various parks. Civic Park has a water play area which the kids enjoyed during this really hot weather.
Merrick all wet. He loved the water!
And just to throw it in there, here is my pregnant figure at 22 weeks along. I cant believe how fast the pregnancy is moving along.
Didn't know it was hot in cali. Suppose to reach 100 here, ugh! I'm not ready for the heat!! Such a cute dress Reagan is wearing in the first picture. You look so cute prego Stacy! Love the dress!
3 comments:
Cute pictures.Pretty princess Reagan and cute little wet Merrick. I also love the picture of Stacy. She is so beautiful in her pretty lavender dress.
It's hot up there, too? We are setting records highs down here. Stacy, thanks for the belly picture, you look great! Love the dress!
Didn't know it was hot in cali. Suppose to reach 100 here, ugh! I'm not ready for the heat!! Such a cute dress Reagan is wearing in the first picture. You look so cute prego Stacy! Love the dress!
Post a Comment