We've left the cave. On Thursday, we made our first public appearance as a family. We went to an outdoor mall., and ate at Daphnes. After eating we went to the Halloween store. It was a successful evening, because we didn't lose any of the kids.
Linc is really getting big. When I first looked at that picture with Reagan and Linc I thought it was Merrick. My friend is a counselor at Playa Del Rey school and she said a new student came this semester and his name is MERRICK. Soon ee will hear about boys named Lincoln
4 comments:
It looks like you did more than survive. I'd say you're off to a great start. What a wonderful family you are.
Glad you survived! Links looking very cute!
Linc is really getting big. When I first looked at that picture with Reagan and Linc I thought it was Merrick.
My friend is a counselor at Playa Del Rey school and she said a new student came this semester and his name is MERRICK. Soon ee will hear about boys named Lincoln
Oh my goodness! Look how big already!!! So are you seeing any family resemblences yet? Love you!
Post a Comment