I guess you don't need a lengthy write-up---pictures tell all and what great pictures. Even the one of me is pretty good. I love the one with all three children. Reagan, Merrick and Lincoln. What beautiful picture. Easter Sunday was so much fun.It was great watching the little ones and of course the big ones too, looking for eggs.
3 comments:
cute pictures. Wish we could have made it to easter breakfast. Looking fwd to making it to the next family outting.
I guess you don't need a lengthy write-up---pictures tell all and what great pictures. Even the one of me is pretty good. I love the one with all three children. Reagan, Merrick and Lincoln. What beautiful picture.
Easter Sunday was so much fun.It was great watching the little ones and of course the big ones too, looking for eggs.
Thanks so much for the awesome photos---
Post a Comment