I know, I know, I need to blog more. Its not that I do not enjoy blogging, I usually do other fun things, like housework, while Link is taking his little nap. Plus, I know that Chris is a MUCH better writer then I am. I appreciate that he finds the time to blog when he can even though he is ALWAYS busy with work. Here is what we have been up to:
Chris has been working ALOT! He usually leaves in the morning before anyone is up and gets home when the kids are in bed. We very rarely get to see him, but when we do its always a fun time. I really apprecaite having such a hard working husband!
I am sorry that this is backwards, again, I dont blog often and I kinda forgot how to do it. Oh well.
Just to let you know what has happened during the time of this Blog: Link woke up from his nap,(30 minutes maybe) Reagan finally got up for the day, (she likes to sleep in when she does not have preschool) and I had to get everyone some food. Along with some screaming, fighting and crying in the background. This has been an adventure in itself! Wheew!



5 comments:
Stacy the blogger! Loved the post & thanks so much for taking Chloe home last week- she was pretty excited about it. See you tommorrow!
I can't believe Link will be crawling soon! We all need to get together soon. Its been too long!
Thank you so much for sending us photos and news-- its not like you have a lot of free time or anything-- our last kid (cousin Zach) didn't crawl until 9 months 20 days because we were too busy with the other two to encourage him. Finally, a friend from WI came to Greece and got him to crawl, otherwise... you got two hands, two parents. I think its a good lesson for the other kids in sharing, delayed gratification, etc. No matter, it all works out in the end.
Love the pics! Link is so cute! He looks like such a happy lil guy. I have to say Reagan has good taste in cars. And as for Merrick, he could probably beat me in DJ Hero.
Link is so big I can't believe it's been eight months! Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment