Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Merrick!










Merrick turned 3 on Wednesday, September 8, 2010. So we were lucky enough to have Marie join us on a train ride to Olvera Street in L.A. and Chris took some time from his super busy work schedule and met us. We walked around, ate some super yummy food, and got the kids some little guitars. The kids loved the train, Merrick and Link even fell asleep. And seeing all the art work and history of L.A. was beautiful. Thank you so much Chris for joining us, it really meant alot to Merrick and me! And a very special thank you to Marie for joining us and helping me with the kids. I literally could not have done it without you. And the kids always have so much fun with you!
Happy Birthday Mr. Man! You are growing up so fast. My heart has swelled with some much love that I never thought possible! Love you Buddy!

4 comments:

Kelda said...

aww looks like a lot fun. Happy birthday Merrick!

LisaK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRICK!

LisaK said...

Okay, I'm REALLY slow, but I thought his birthday was on the fifth, and never made the connection-- does he know that he has the same birthday as his great-great-grandpa Milton?

LeChem Fam said...

Wow the big three that is awesome! Oh how time goes by so fast! Looks like you guys are doing good and having fun!

Castle