
Lincoln turned 1 on Aug.25, 2010. It was the fastest year ever! I still feel like he is my little baby. Link is the sweestest little guy and we are so blessed that he is apart of our family. He adores his older sister and brother, no matter how much they torture him. And heLOVES his Daddy! He is still crawling around, but is really fast. He can pull himself up and walk holding on to something, but he will only do this if he thinks I am not watching. If I encourage him to walk he just falls down on his bum and says "OHHHH!" I may have another stubborn child on my hands. Some of the words that Link can say; " Mama, Dadda, ball, doggie, puppy, bird, plane, hi, bye-bye, and uh-ohh!" Sometimes he will even say "Yaya and Papoo. " We had a very fun Dodgers party for Link, thank you to all the family members that came.
Happy 1st Birthday my sweet Link, I love you more then words can ever express.
4 comments:
Darling baby boy. Hope he meets his little cousins someday...all born within a month.
Happy 1st Birthday Lincoln! Looks like such a fun party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little guy-- he is so lucky to be part of such a wonderful family-- If he takes after his older brother in throwing skills, maybe one of them will end up playing for the Dodgers some day...
Stacy, You are becoming quite an expert on the blog. I so much enjoyed all the pictures
Also enjoyed the beautiful sentiments spoken on your family.
Post a Comment