Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pictures with Santa




We have gotten to see Santa a few times before his big busy day. Seeing him at the ward Christmas party was a little scary. But when we saw him at the kids preschool, they were very excited! We even got to see a "vintage" Santa, whom I got a picture with. I thought his costume was awsome and I could'nt resist. We have all been very good and I have a feeling that Santa will also be visiting us on Christmas day! Have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

LisaK said...

Hi, Stacy! The kids look so cute and the vintage Santa photo is really cool. Was Link afraid this year? Hope you all have a GREAT Christmas! Santa will definitely be visiting your house...

Stacy said...

Hi Lisa! Ya, Link was not a fan of Santa, so we have no pictures with him. Hopefully next year. This is the first year that Merrick is not afraid of Santa, so its been fun with him and Ray. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Castle