On Saturday we went to Leo Carillo State Beach. The kids really enjoyed playing in the waves and the sand. We also hiked around the hillsides of the beach. Chris left Sunday morning on a buisness trip to Miami, Florida. On Monday afternoon, the kids and I visited Nana Dorothy in Culver City. She made us a very yummy lunch and the kids had so much fun playing at her house. From there, we drove down the PCH to go to my moms house in Camarillo for dinner and stopped at the huge sand hill. The kids LOVED running up it, but I got a little nervous cause its so high and it was getting a little challenging chasing the older two while holding Link. Especially while they were coming down. SO after that we stopped at a different beach to play. We were lucky enough to see a huge school of dolphins! I did not have my camera at the time, but it was the coolest experience ever! The kids would jump and scream with excitment everytime a dolphin would jump out of the water. I am loving this warm weather in January!
We miss Chris alot and hope he comes home so we can do more fun thing with him!



2 comments:
Love the pictures! Looks like you guys have been having fun, too bad my girls don't even like the beach.
I was so happy to see something on your blog. Keep up the good work, Stacy. You did a great job.
Post a Comment