Friday, January 28, 2011

LA Zoo




Today we went to the LA Zoo with Marie (Ya ya). The kids were so excited to see there yaya, they love her so much and she is always so fun to be with. All the animals at the zoo were pretty cool too. Reagans favorite animals that she saw today were the flamingos and the apes, Merricks favorite was the Giraffe, and Links was the Zebra, I think. It really was a very special day and I know we will be going to the zoo again.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

And just so everyone knows, I think this is the first time I have done an activity and blogged about it on the same day. Maybe I can get this blogging thing down. John and Carol, your my inspiration to blog more, thanks!

Kelda said...

I was gonna say, 'hey, you blogged' ;). I'd been wondering what the zoo looked like so it's great to see pics. Glad you had a good time! Getting out and about is so nice.

Castle