Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Stinky Linky













Link is the funniest little guy! He is the sweetest little stink I know. He is always trying to keep up with Reagan and Merrick, and doing a very good job at it. He is a VERY fast learner and loves to climb and get into everything. He keeps me on my toes and melts my heart with his cute smile. I have SO many pictures of him that I have been meaning to blog, so here we go. This is my sweet little Link that I love so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so adorable!! Ps we will be in So cal in April around the 15th and would love to see you guys!!

Chelsea F. said...

So cute! Can't believe he getting so big!

Marie said...

Stacy, thank you so much for all the posts. Even though we get together, I can never get enough of the pictures.

Castle