Friday, April 08, 2011
School pictures and...
Here is the kids pictures from there preschool. When the teacher handed me the envelope I almost started crying, the kids look SO cute, but they are also growing up so fast. I totally love these pictures! If you would like one, just let me know cuz I am planning on getting many more copies! I am sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but I do not know how to use the scanner, so they are pictures of a picture. ;) I also added a picture of me and Link. I lightened my hair last week and love the new color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great pictures, thanks so adorable they do pictures for preschool!
thaanks= that's ;)
I can't believe how grown up they are.
The kids look so beautiful. Love the new hair.
Post a Comment