Friday, April 15, 2011

New Arrival!

Its true, there is a new addition to our household.....a beautiful new Refigerator! I love it! The other fridge we had was a good fridge which was generously given to us by Chelsea and Dustin when we moved back to So Cal. We felt it was time for the fridge to move on to next family, so we gave it to Cameron and Kelda since they just moved into a place of there own. I know it will serve them well. So thank you Cam and Kel for giving us, or shall I say Chris, the push that we needed to encourage us to buy a new fridge. I shall be forever grateful! And thank you honey, for my beautiful and big new baby! I love it and I love you!!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Love the new addition! I hear Costco calling.

betsey said...

my fridge/freezer is about 1/4 this size. I'm so jealous. It is beautiful :)

Chelsea F. said...

Very nice! Sounds like the white fridge is getting around ;).

Castle