Saturday, July 02, 2011

Birthday Surprise!

I love surprises, and Chris filled my birthday with them! I had plans to go out to dinner with my sister-in-laws, but Marie showed up at my doorstep with a message from Chris saying to get onto the 2:30 train to Downtown L.A. with an overnight bag and my going out clothes! I was in shock! I met Chris at his office and we went to the Bonaventure where he informed me we were staying at that Hotel! (Its super nice!) Then he handed me an envelope, so I opened it and started screaming when I saw what was inside! It was tickets to the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys concert! And the seats where in the O'Melvany Suite! I have been a NKOTB fan since I was in 5th grade. I was one of those girls that had NKOTB everything! The dolls, the pins, the sheets, you name I had it. So when they came out on stage I totally freaked out, and yes cried! Needless to say I had an amazing time and will remember that day for the rest of my life. Thank you so much Chris for planning such an amazing day for me! I loved every second of it! I love you with all my heart!





























4 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Step-by-step, ooh baby! I had a crush on joey. Glad you had fun and that we successfully tricked you.

Marie said...

What a way to break in your new camera! Glad you had such a memorable birthday.

LisaK said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Stacy! What a thoughtful hubby you have! And sneaky sisters-in-law.

Unknown said...

What a great surprise!! Ps I love the blonde hair Stac!

Castle