
the Austrialian Rules Football League started last Saturday with an exhibition game between the Aussies vs. THe Rest of the World. My team, the Rest of the World lost. I did alright for my first game and look forward to the season.
The picture is from the offcial web site, ggafl.com. You can see Melvin #3, and you can also see me in the background running at the ball (i think that is what they call it)



4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's hillarious!
Looks like it could get brutal, which I'm sure adds to the fun. Good luck on your season Chris!
That's cool. The coach for BYU's rugby team wanted me to play for them, but he said that I would have to run at least 3-5 miles a day... I told him I can't even walk that far in a day. I didn't play rugby.
Looks intense!
Post a Comment