Monday, April 09, 2007

Its a Boy!


The Adams family are going to have a baby boy in late August. Stacy and Christopher are very excited, because now they will have a "pair." The Adams family is also interested in suggestions for names. Please Note that the Adams family is not committed to useing one of the names suggested, and it is up their full discretion what to name the boy.

16 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Yeah!! How exciting!! A boy, The adams name will live on =)!

Dotgranny said...

I put a comment on the family blog but now for a name. For a middle name it should be Christopher if you follow tradition. Allen' middle Harris was for his Father and your middle name Allen was for your Dad. Aren't you glad I have that solved? jUST KIDDING.

melchen said...

CONGRATS!!! if you want to have him tortured and teasede for years you could always name him melvin.

Dustin said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you guys. name him Dodger. I think that would be cool. What about Rayquan, or Shalliff. Oh, I know, Pastel. What about Seth (it is just like Sith with an "e"). Garth, Floyd, Pauly, Brick, Brock, Brack, Sebastian (then you could call him Sea Bass as a nick name), Nickson (then people won't think you named him after a criminal president), or Nixon, Raven, Grand, Kramer, Crayola, Ponce, Andre, Petre, Marauder, Rauder, Nintendo (then when he does something nice you would say "super, nintendo!"), Bauser, Basil, Fenn, Rowland, Chaz, Maurice, Thames, Niles, Dan, Picaya, Lava, Magma, Melty, Cinder, Tyrant, Tyre, Flint, Ascher, Clint, Coy, Coyote, Sam, Flan, Custard, Carne, Trail, Calico, Kalico, Cordon, Fondue, King, Soldier, Alvah, Boggle, Bruin, Roger, Dash, Hurdle, Virus, Ploy, Jack, Ceatey U. Adams, Perdon, One, Eleven, Seven, Piece, Pond, Catch, Nuisance, The One, Boy, Kid, Greek, Greco, Tim, Saul, Fortune, Sumter, Shiv, Plot, Master, Masse, Equal, Linus, Escape, Trilogy, Lord, #2, Ronald (that would be sweet, then when he and Reagan are acting up you yell "Ronald! Reagan! go to bed!") Javier, Johnston, Quincy, Solomon, Israel, Tempura, Tonsil, Stark, Jolly, Lenon, Judah, Johan, Slippy, slappy, swimmy, swammy, swanson, Portugal, Washington, Abrahm, Choice, Wilham, Frolic. That is all the good ones, I will come up with more later.

Prior Adams said...

Thank you for the suggestions Dustin. I really like some of the names. Actually one of the names you mentioned is one which I'm trying to get Stacy to consider. I don't want to reveal my hand just yet, but I let you know in the future which one it is.
Let's just say it isn't nintendo, but it would be cool if his middle name was Chalmers, then you could say, "super nintendo Chlamers"

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I think you need to search no more after Dustin's promising assortment of names. I like the Ronald Reagan idea.

Dustin said...

Swish, Pollywog, Portuga, Ocean, Billy, Song, Brea, Polygon, Atari, Folical, Breaker, Braun, Friday, Samson, Augusta, Bastian, Frederick, Solitude, Tom, Grinius, Malfroy, Grouper, Sinter, Gandalf, Frodo, Adam S., Super, Triton, Crabhands, Lobby, Flica, Moyvin, Mervins, Ventura, Blog, Black Bart, Finnius, Abyss, Marley, The Who, Zeppelin, Zephir, Jefferson, Yord, Floyn, Boggs, David Blain, Magic, Yesterday, Dark Lord Jeff, Fat Jeff, Son, Austin, Bird, Screaming Meany, Internet, Echris, Reagan second term, Carter, Backhoe, Gertrude, Big Bounce, Everything, Golly, Sure, Fortune, Bollock, Heath, Snicker, Samuel, Bud, Mich, Horry, Freud, Castle, Bomb, Missile, Bullet, Arrow, Rowland

Dotgranny said...

Dustin you are so funny. How do you come up with all these great names. From your list I will pick out some that will go with Christopher.
Coy, Calico and Castle and maybe cutie.

LisaK said...

Congratulations! Anti took all my suggestions, except one-- how does BUBBA sound? It's a very honored and traditional name around these parts. Jethro? If you named him Chalmers Christopher Adams, he could be ChaChA for short. I'm curious to know which of Dustin's suggestions you're trying to sell to Stacy. But seriously, we're all very happy for you guys.

Dotgranny said...

Lisa, you know that my husband's inital were cha and many people called him "CHA" especially at work. I'm sure he got cha cha, too.

Marie said...

Chris, Stacy & Reagan, we couldn't be more excited for your news. You can tell he's a cutie already. We will be anxiously awaiting his arrival. As for names...what happened to Lincoln?

Dustin said...

Lincoln? Come on Marie, that is just crazy...

Kanan, Conan, Thriller, Jako, FreeSpirit, Twist, North, South, Polish, Tonga, Orleans, Shine, Boca, Harth, Parch, GreenMile, THink, Quark, Nubian, John, Morbid, Norbit, Packard, Sonic, Switch, Laylo, Alger, Glide, Derek, Puff, Diddy, Torid, Horrace, Scott, Hoopdaddy, Block, Blockparty, Lunes, Saturn, Twisle, David, Dwight, Nighthawk, Joe, Joel, Hossel, Hasselhoff, Kit, Higgins, Magnum, T.C., Bowwow, Chris part 2, Motor, Cylinder, Kracken, Homer, Odysius, Gerald, Link, Palease, Colt 45, Cranium, Great Dane, Dayne, Daine, Daane, Dwayne, Dmichael, Dgeorge, Ben, America, Jihad, Alfredo, Fresh, Qwanza, Nick, Nsync, Chopper, York, Brian, Brent, Xylophobe, Resten, Right, Center, Mentor, Dallas, Hank, Bubble, Beetleguiese, Weir, Wanton, Weston, Fair, Just, Trint, Wendt, Norm, Farmer, Laker(actually our friends just had a boy and named him 'Noah Laker'...awesome), Swing, Forth, Baliwood, Indie, Junior.

Prior Adams said...

My vote is for xylophobe or Chris part 2

Stephanie said...

Okay Dustin you really need to publish a baby name book. I'm sure you could think of a great title for it. I envision this book making a handsome amount of money.

Your names are seriously VERY FUNNY!!!

Dustin said...

Pants, Lego, Legolas, Frito, Pown, Allen, Aries, Morning, Fly, Guy, Gertrude, Botswana, Gringo, Gala, Finn, Terpintine, Gold, Rolex, Orange, Purple, Salmon, NoIinTeam, Jordache, Spicolli, Jeffries, Kobe, Koko, Plumbe, Trestin, Tree, Tyson, Tyshaun, Tyquan, Tundra, Subaru, Micah, Tristan, Silver, Plutonium, Acid, Tripod, Morm, Sam, Po'boy, Lil'tim, Borat, Cateyes, Winnie, Win, Winner, Stud, Mustang, Corbra (I like this one), Cobra Kai, Coy, Ninja, Karate, Judo, Ceasar, Austin, Peabody, Gaylord, Bernie, Joelt, Cola, Pinkard, Ashton, Albert, Lizard, Chaka, Sleestack, Zarn, LOL, Dotcom, Atat, Han, Beebop, Sanjia.

Prior Adams said...

How about if Sanjiya wins American Idol then we have to name our boy Sanjiya?

Castle