We've been introducing Reagan to new table food everyday. She loves all the new flavors and textures. Some of her favorites are; cut up fruit and veggies, yogurt, cottage cheese, crackers, rice and beans. Its fun to try new foods and see what she will like next.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(114)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Weekend warrior
- Pictures Pictures Pictures
- Australian Rule Football
- Shadow boxer
- Hanging around the house
- Reagan helps around the house
- Lydia Visits the Adams Family
- Its a Boy!
- Adams Family celebrates Easter
- Adams family celebrates the Resurrection by dyeing...
- Adams watch as Dodgers beat Giants 4-1.
- Feed me!
- Reagan Dancing
- Good helper
-
▼
April
(14)



3 comments:
Wow, look at all those teeth!
Hey Stacy- When did you stop using the fisher price blue bathtub? Chloe keeps wiggling out of the seat =).
Yummy'yummy yum.It looks like she likes about everything. I think it is great that you just put it on her tray and let her go at it. Saves you time feeding her by the spoonful.
I think I stopped using the blue tub when she could sit up on her own, about six months old, the tub she has now is called the Primo tub. She can lay back on one side or sit up on the other. Its really nice and big for lots of splashing. I got it at the Right Start store.
Post a Comment