Merrick Christopher Adams (We are going with Merrick) was born on September 8, 2007 at 5:49 pm. He was 8 lbs exactly and was 20 inches. Stacy is doing great. We are going to take Reagan to the hospital to see her brother tomorrow.
Congratulations!! So happy all went well and Stacy is doing great and Christopher you look like you came through in flying colors. A proud happy Father. Wow!!! how about all that beautiful hair. Looks like it may be curly. I can't wait to see him. Love Grandma
Congratulations!! Welcome little Merrick! He sure is a cutie. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see him. I love the name - unusual, but solid. Wishing you all the best. My love is with all of you. Love, Mom, Marie, Yaya
Yeah for Merrick! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the little stud =)! He's adorable! Stacy- I hope you have a great recovery, and I'm sooo glad you got him out with 2 pushes this time=). Let us know if you need ANYTHING!! Love you guys!!
Welcome, Merrick--we love you! Congratulations Stacy and Chris! He looks like a neat little man. Love, Great Aunt Lisa, Great Uncle Nik, Cousins Jon, Tim, and Zach
8 comments:
Congratulations!! So happy all went well and Stacy is doing great and Christopher you look like you came through in flying colors. A proud happy Father.
Wow!!! how about all that beautiful hair. Looks like it may be curly.
I can't wait to see him.
Love Grandma
Congratulations!! Welcome little Merrick! He sure is a cutie. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see him. I love the name - unusual, but solid. Wishing you all the best. My love is with all of you.
Love,
Mom, Marie, Yaya
Yeah for Merrick! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the little stud =)! He's adorable! Stacy- I hope you have a great recovery, and I'm sooo glad you got him out with 2 pushes this time=). Let us know if you need ANYTHING!! Love you guys!!
-Chelsea, Dust, and Chloe
Welcome, Merrick--we love you! Congratulations Stacy and Chris!
He looks like a neat little man.
Love,
Great Aunt Lisa,
Great Uncle Nik,
Cousins Jon, Tim, and Zach
I think its kind of neat that Merrick was born on the same day as his Great Great Grandpa Milton Longhorn. Who, by the way, was a STAUNCH Republican.
Congratulations Chris and Stacy and Regan too! All the best wishes for a beautiful little family.
Love
Uncle Lee, Aunt Karen
im glad you went with merrick i loveee the name. congrats! he looks like a little adorable bald man =]
I'm so glad everything went well. He is so precious! 2 pushes WOW! That is the way to go! I can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment