Saturday, September 08, 2007

Today is the day!

Well, today is the day that our baby boy if finally coming. I was scheduled for an induction on sunday, but then my doctor moved it to Saturday night. Then the most amazing thing happened. I started having contractions around 9:ooam this morning. So things are happening on there own. Yah! I guess all the anticipation got things going. The contractions are still kinda far apart, but very intense. So we will go to the hospital soon and give everyone an update. Hopefully we will have a sweet little baby soon.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

You better have a baby today, its been too long since this family has had the pleasure of holding and enjoying a new baby. Start working on the next one.

Good luck stacy, we will be praying for you and the new boy. We will need to plan a trip up your way soon to see the little guy

Dotgranny said...

My prayers the last couple days have beenmostly on Stacy. praying that our little guy would come naturally befor she had to be induced so looks like my prayers have been answered and I'm sure many others.
I'll be anxiously awaiting for the good news.

Castle