Yeah more pictures!!! Merrick is such a cutie- Has anybody said who he looks like? I can't believe how much hair Merrick and Reagan have- send some over to Chloe, hehe.
How sweet or should I say how handsome. Big beautiful blue eyes. He looks like he may be trying to smile. Cheers for Reagan. She decided she likes this little guy.
What an adorable baby boy! Team Hawkins is so excited for you guys! We love love love the picture of Reagan giving Merrick a kiss....looks like she is warming up to him! Congrats Chris and Stacy!
Love the pictures! The picture of the three of you is just precious. I'm sure Reagan's sweet nature will win in the end. Hope you're getting some rest Stacy. Thank you for the pictures.
6 comments:
Yeah more pictures!!! Merrick is such a cutie- Has anybody said who he looks like? I can't believe how much hair Merrick and Reagan have- send some over to Chloe, hehe.
How sweet or should I say how handsome. Big beautiful blue eyes.
He looks like he may be trying to smile.
Cheers for Reagan. She decided she likes this little guy.
Merricks so cute! two beautiful kids! nice job guys! :) Congrats! you have such a cute family!!!
Stacy hope you're feeling well!
What an adorable baby boy! Team Hawkins is so excited for you guys! We love love love the picture of Reagan giving Merrick a kiss....looks like she is warming up to him! Congrats Chris and Stacy!
Love the pictures! The picture of the three of you is just precious. I'm sure Reagan's sweet nature will win in the end. Hope you're getting some rest Stacy. Thank you for the pictures.
Post a Comment