Okay, these are going overseas. So if you get any calls from the Omorfomoro Baby Talent Agency, you'll know why.
I think Merrick is starting to look more like Chris! He is such a cutie, I love the color of his eyes!
CHelsea, stop hitting on your nephew. So inappropriate.
That's one.
How did you book an appt. with Deb? You guys must have the connections. Deb did a great job because he is one cute boy!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, these are going overseas. So if you get any calls from the Omorfomoro Baby Talent Agency, you'll know why.
I think Merrick is starting to look more like Chris! He is such a cutie, I love the color of his eyes!
CHelsea, stop hitting on your nephew. So inappropriate.
That's one.
How did you book an appt. with Deb? You guys must have the connections. Deb did a great job because he is one cute boy!!!
Post a Comment