That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!! I Love it!
That was way too funny!
Guess what, Christopher. I have a picture of you sleep eating. Must run in the family.
My comment would not except my password so I sent it under anonymousGrandma Adams
What a hoot! And oh so cute! Love the blog these days with all the new stuff. Thanks so much.
Very funny! You guys need to send these to AFV!!!
That's so great you video taped it!! It's so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!! I Love it!
That was way too funny!
Guess what, Christopher. I have a picture of you sleep eating. Must run in the family.
My comment would not except my password so I sent it under anonymous
Grandma Adams
What a hoot! And oh so cute! Love the blog these days with all the new stuff. Thanks so much.
Very funny! You guys need to send these to AFV!!!
That's so great you video taped it!! It's so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment